Sunday, May 7, 2017

Health Care for All Reflections May 2017

Reflections on Verbiage and Deliberate Intent and How Best to Mobilize During These Momentous Times - and specifically - what the heck do we do to bring about Health Care for All ?

A friend asked me a question about a post / comment I made on Facebook.

Her Q: Regarding your recent comment about verbiage....I was just curious how you call out "negative behavior" (of politicians) without using "negative" words/expressions. I know what you mean by how everything we say circles in the ether. So it's good to be conscious about usage of words.
I'd like your input on this how you deal with it! Thank you

My response: I'm trying to remember which post you're referring to. Here's what I'm recalling. Let me know if it addresses your question.

I've noticed my own tendency and others to go into panic mode with what is going down. Example really came home with the latest passage through the House of the Health care bill 2.0.

I was seeing comments etc. as if the passage meant that it was now law. Where really it was the first step and needs to go to the Senate. And the Senate is hell bent on not passing it. Bernie will be introducing Medicare for All, which I am totally for.

It felt to me like people are caving into allowing this bill to pass. INSTEAD of holding a vision of Deliberate Intention for it ABSOLUTELY NOT to pass. That's what I'm meaning by verbiage.

Instead of panic, we really need to be building a vision of what we want, and imprinting it powerfully into the quantum field. The Global Mind, etc.

I've contacted my Republican Rep and gave him my feelings. I'm not saying not to do that. By all means we call them out on the crap. And for sure let them know we will be voting them out of office. Daily Kos also has a letter writing campaign going on. I encourage all concerned to get on board with that, and flood the Republicans who voted for the bill, with our outrage, and commitment to vote them out of office.

But we will need good candidates to replace them, and we need to be sure they represent us.

So in summary .... my big question now is, how do we get Medicare for All a reality ?

I think of the things I have wanted with all my heart, and the energy and focus I put into it. And not accepting no as an option. Only "this or something even greater".

It's time I up my game and apply that level of passion, engagement and commitment to some "Political Issues".

So how do we INSIST that we get corporations out of our health care and go to Health Care for All model ?

We need to be strong and not settle.

We settled with Obama's version. He caved into to keeping corporations in the game.

We need to stop that. NOW. There is no time but NOW. We can do it if we get focused and determined. This I believe.

Remember THEY are afraid of our power. And they themselves are in panic mode to keep us dumbed down.

One more thought, as I reread this. And this is new for me and helping calm my panic.

I'm in for the long haul now. Like Martin Luther King Jr, he's seen the mountain top, and we will get there. How long, anyone's guess.

But we need to give our ALL. This is the time. For we are running out of time for this cycle of the game.

So even though we may have set backs. We can't perceive them as defeats. Very different mind set.

The good that I see now, is that people are so in panic now, and so much is at stake, that it's getting people's attention.

People who normally were too busy with their day to day lives, to pay attention to politics, the environment, etc. People who were "just comfortable enough" to not get involved in activism.

Well, now, for the first time, I don't feel so alone anymore. I feel we're actually starting to talk together and plan and strategize.

And really interesting, to me, I'm starting to hear the mindset of Republicans, and I'm finding it fascinating! Here's one I heard just this week: "in our state, we are red, we're not hippy, tree hugging, bandana wearing ...... - we believe in pulling ourselves up by the bootstraps."

Wow! what the bleep does that mean? So Republicans never get handouts from their families, etc. Well, our little president sure got plenty of handouts when he started out! AND Trees, which are essential to our very survival! Don't get me started on that one.

"Carbon dioxide (CO2) in the atmosphere is necessary for plants and trees to grow. Forests play a specific and important role in the global carbon cycle by absorbing carbon dioxide during photosynthesis, storing carbon above and below ground, and producing oxygen as a by-product of photosynthesis."

I'm told the end game is to divide us, have us in-fighting and distracted, so they can further their enslavement game of us.

I"m also told if we dig deeper we will find commonality in those we are conditioned to alienate from.

So I'm ready, to dig deeper. Please join me. Our very survival is at stake. Please sacrifice a few hours a week and dedicate that time to engaging in this epic opportunity.

WE are the ones WE are waiting for. Look in the mirror. :-) And remember to do the shadow work too.

As within, So without. Cheers! Shema Satya

No comments:

Post a Comment