Thursday, February 18, 2016

Diary of a Launch Entry 3 A New Friend

I have found a friend in my Facebook (FB) group for my business training program.  We're talking in the private messaging section of FB.  So good to have a friend here, with shared values and challenges.  Sometimes my business challenges hit home very personally, and not everything do I desire to share with the entire training community of 1000.  It's nice to be able to support each other "behind the scenes".   

I mentioned to her I had started this blog section  "Diary of a Launch" and realized I hadn't made a post here in a while.

I've been so busy with studying the training videos and going on the live webinar trainings, not a lot of time left over to chronicle how my development towards my launch is going.  Do want to get more regular with my posts here.  They help me with inner reflective time on this whole journey.  More to come.    

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Ann, Thank you so much! I adore and appreciate the encouragement immensely!

      Delete
  2. I think it's a good idea to blog about this OMG journey. By writing it out it helps clarify things in our minds and can also give us a bit of accountability which can be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caroline, So true and the accountability is key for me. At this stage I'm practicing being accountable to myself. There is so much more I could be sharing in Diary of a Launch. One intention is to show up here on a more regular basis.

      Delete