Monday, February 29, 2016

Diary of a Launch Entry 6 First Months A Fellow Student Shares

A fellow student that is in OMG, along with me, just did a pretty awesome summary post.  It's so good, wanted to share it here.

OMG Machines - 6 Weeks In Review & Update
http://www.caroline-middlebrook.com/omg-machines-6-week-review/

Caroline Middlebrook:  "For me there are 5 aspects of OMG that I find particularly significant:
  • The extensive video based training
  • The weekly live webinars with the coaches
  • The archive of webinar replays from 2015
  • The Law of Implication training
  • The Facebook group"
Her blog post elaborates on each.

As you can see, there is good reason I'm deeply immersed in my training now.  I'm learning a new language and a new skill, and the material available is massive.  Every week we also have live webinar trainings customized to help us learn what is most relevant for the stages we are moving though in developing knowledge within the world of SEO, Search Engine Optimization.  

1 comment: