Thursday, February 18, 2016

Diary of a Launch Entry 4 Commitment

Here is a post I just made to Facebook. 

In Dec 2015, my Path with Heart clarified a bit more. and I committed to bring my gifts forward through designing a business I would deliver through the internet. Along with that commitment I joined some trainings, that would guide me wisely into this new career.

Here are some notes I wrote up this morning on this new path I am embarking on.

"I'm developing an online business, delivering services and products by way of the Internet and mobile devices, with special focus on leveraging social media.

With a current population of 7.2 billion and based on current trends, mobile devices will help push internet penetration to over 50% of world's population by mid to late 2016, with social media alone exceeding 2 billion users in late 2015.

There now exists an incredible opportunity to help play a role in uplifting and connecting humanity on a global level, at a critical mass never achieved before."

statistics from: http://wearesocial.com/…/digital-social-mobile-worldwide-20…

love and hugs!
Shema

"Journey Sessions with Shema"

No comments:

Post a Comment