Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Let's Do This! - 30 Day Blog Challenge Day One



Good Morning All!

This is so much about ACTION and not perfection.   Goodbye perfectionism goblin!  

The 30 Day Blog Challenge begins.  I've joined a great group as part of Learn to Blog (learntoblog.com).   We will be posting to our blogs daily for 30 days.  Here's what I just shared on our private Facebook (FB) group page.  And from that post, look at me, I've come here and set up this blog.  OMGosh. A powerful action step.

Here's what I posted.

11.18.15  6am
Day One blog post: oh dear, day one I'm a bit late, but I'm here. In transparency, here's where I am at. No blog yet, and too shy to post to my FB page I was going to post to: Diary of a Path With Heart. https://www.facebook.com/Diary-of-a-Path-With-Heart-1220328941326026/

The best I could do was go to my 100 Day Challenge private group and post the following.

(note: this group is a project Lilou has going: begin your own 100 Day Reality Challenge at any time by logging onto www.CoCreatingOurReality.com

Here's what I shared there: 

Oh my goodness, so much for daily posting here. I am back though and that is what counts. I feel safe here.

Got up at 3:30am this morning with intent to post here. First checked email and FB, and now 3 hours later! I'm just getting here. What a flurry of information I just got from internet. Unbelievable. With just the input from these 3 hours I'd need a whole month just to incorporate them into my life. And, they are all super important too!

Now let's see if I can recall what I was to write about here. Oh yes! I joined a 30 Day Blog Challenge, to post to our blogs everyday, some type of content. Well first off, I don't have a blog, only 55 FB community pages. haha, yes 55!  Sha's Collection of Favorites lists all the page links, just in case you're super curious as to what or why I would do such a thing!  https://www.facebook.com/Shas-Collection-of-Favorites-151480995010734/

I thought I'd post my daily blogs to my FB page: Diary of a Path With Heart

but realize even that I feel too vulnerable. So I came here instead. I intend to post 30 days of blog content. What will I write about. I don't know. The point is, I need to start writing in a more public way and get my material out there.

For starters, I think I'll go to my Blog group, on our private FB group page and at least post some of this there.

More to come!


That was my post on 100 Day Reality Challenge Page.  When I shared it on my Learn To Blog community page as my best effort at a blog post, I got beautifully coached to set up a blog here at Google.   And it was super easy.   

A great example of determination to show up and do my best, even if it doesn't fit the "requirements".  And low and behold ways present themselves to take an expansion step.  

So today's goal accomplished.  I set up a blog and made a public post.   
Congratulations girl!  One step at a time.  And a path begins to open up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment