Thursday, November 26, 2015

Listening Within For the Next Steps To Take - Day 10 Blog Challenge


I am learning the way to listen deeper within for what is the next step to take, always asking for that which is for my highest good and the highest good of all.  It turns out it's a bit simpler than I had imagined.  I've been praying passionately to hear the 'still small voice within' to guide me and to assure me of our connection.  It's been too chaotic trying to manage my life from ego headquarters.  I had imagined it would be some crystal clear voice within that would explain many things to me.  I'm finding something a bit more subtle taking place. 

In an earlier blog post I spoke of the 'Risk Win Rest' cycle. Day Eight
In the Rest portion of this cycle I often have idealized living at such a pace that after completing a task during the day, I would sit quietly, getting still and listening for what to do next.

If I move at my normal pace during the day, I'm just jamming through the To Do list, often very centered in my head and mind.  By taking time to be still, I feel more heart centered, and from this space within I listen for that which is of most benefit to do next.  Sometimes it may not be what is next on my To Do list.

This way of pacing during the day is still my ideal.  Not often do I pause between activities to re-center within.  My mini breakthrough today was seeing how this practice of sitting quietly between tasks also serves to connect me to my 'inner GPS' guidance.

By getting still, dialing down the days stimulus, just for a few moments, helps to bring me into a heart space.  It is this heart space where I am able to access what is most important to me, right now, right this moment.  And that is how I am guided through my life.  One step at a time, feeling my way through the maze.  Taking the time to pause, go within, until the next true action to take surfaces.  At that point, my being just naturally flows into this next heart centered action.

This way I savor a taste of enlightened living.  Heart centered. love focused I feel in tune with the natural divine flow of living.   There is a peacefulness and calm within this way of being.  I do feel connected to my 'Source'.  There is such an ease about this "Way".       

No comments:

Post a Comment