Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Trap of Taking Things Personally - Day Nine Blog Challenge






Taking things personally is a big trap.  A big ole trap.  First off I need to believe I am a human experiencing in order to personalize others judgements, stories, etc. towards me.  Writing this is my reminder to myself, I am actually a spiritual being having a human experience.  From that vantage point and seeing through the lens of self as spiritual, just a part of a much larger whole, everything is easier to observe without identifying with the small self as something separate.

My small self is that which walks on the beach.  Looking out at the expanse of the ocean I see the largeness of the spirit within me.  I identify with the ocean and experience the self walking on the beach as just an element of the ocean.

Mother Goddess merge me back into you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment