Saturday, December 5, 2015

Be Quiet By A Stream - Day 18 Blog Challenge


In this nomadic life I've embarked upon there are things about the steadiness of a home I could count on, that are just not there for me right now.  One activity in particular includes quiet walks around the beautiful lake where I lived.


I also found great solace in sitting quietly by a stream whenever I had a chance.  The movement of the water in a stream I find so soothing, calming and inspiring for heart connection with myself.  So very nourishing an activity and I do long for it again.


Sometimes perhaps the spirit needs a stronger current to sit by and listen to.  A roaring river perhaps.  Filling the soul with life, vitality, exuberance and joy.  What a marvelous planet this is.

Do you find solace in nature?   Have you taken time lately to connect with your favorite nature spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment