Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Keeping It Short, Hangin' In the Uncomfortable - Day 13 Blog Challenge


I've missed connecting here for the last few days.  Had some home organizing and moving prep work to do, crunching too much into every day, so no time leftover to write from my heart.  Goal achieved though, and I'm ready for the next leg of this nomadic adventure I am currently on.  Getting ever more simplified and organized.  Quite the journey indeed.

Today's post is about being okay with the uncomfortable.  In this instance, uncomfortable is deciding to write just a short post, and not aim to 'wax poetic' or tap into wisdom to reflect on.

This post is about showing up.  Simply showing up.  Show up for myself, show up for others, show up for my commitment, show up for my anxieties and fears.  Be present to it all.

Already I can feel the urge to go deeper into all this.  So this is a good time to stop.  Leaving an openness to feeling incomplete.      

No comments:

Post a Comment