Thursday, December 3, 2015

Connecting Creativity, Art, Money and Work - Day 16 Blog Challenge

 
Life is a dance, a piece of art, a song to sing.
Life is fleeting, gone in a blink of an eye.
Life is precious beyond our wildest imaginings.

A friend loses a portion of his leg to cancer, and now feels life the greatest gift and encourages us to bring gratitude into each day.  Thank you dear friend for sharing the gifts from your deep journey within.  You help us all feel more fully the beauty and preciousness of this life we hold in our hands.  It's up to each of us to mold our lives into the greatest vision we can imagine.

I desire a life well lived where I enjoy all the dimensions of myself existing harmoniously together, as an integrated whole.  

How can I live my life as this desired integrated whole?  Where my art, my creativity, my work, my love and my financial means for supporting myself all feel inter-connected in a congruent way.  Where life feels harmonious and joyous more often than not.  Being connected to what is most meaningful in my heart while seeing I am contributing to the good of the planets evolution.  Aren't these ingredients for a life well lived?

Whether it is reaching one or a million, that's not the point.

I seek to ask, am I staying balanced in this journey?  Have I designed a life style for myself, so that when aspects of my life start feeling neglected, am I able to pull back long enough so to attend and course correct for that which is calling out for attention?  Do I feel a peace within?  Or are my obligations, goals and commitments so over loading me, I have lost the spark and joy for life?

Periodically, it can be of value to do a life assessment, and see where there is clutter and excess, and take some action to simplify down a bit.  Regular attunements with this practice keep it from becoming an overwhelming task.   

Let's not lose sight of why we're in this game of life.  Whether our reason is to love, to bring joy, to evolve, to seek understanding, whatever the reason for being, don't let the cultural material illusions of life confuse us as to why we are really here.

Why are you here and do you have intention to live congruently with that vision? 


No comments:

Post a Comment