Saturday, December 5, 2015

From Loose Ends to Inspiration - Day 17 Blog Challenge


As I settled down to write this post tonight, my mind felt at loose ends.  Turns out the amazing resource on Facebook of community pages I've created (of some of my most favorite posts) is also a great source of inspiration for my writing.  Within 30 minutes I was feeling quite inspired and uplifted as I spent time enjoying and savoring pictures and quotes.  It was like having a little wisdom teaching session.  In addition, it showered me with an abundance of ideas for topics to write on.  

My Facebook resource is actually a good example of following my passions, without motive.  Just art for the sake of art, because it comes naturally and feels good to do.  It's not a matter of questioning why.  It is a matter of being in the inspiration of the moment.  And now this passion project is a wonderful resource that complements and adds to my new passion of blog writing.  Who knew!

The big picture of our life is not shown us ahead of time.  Just step by step the way is shown.  The joy is in the mystery unfolding itself before our very own eyes.

And!  Just in case your are curious about my Facebook resource, here's the link to my page that lists titles and links to all my 55 Community Pages, on a pretty wide range of topics.  Sha's Collection of Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment